Monday 2 June 2014

Going to the CANBIM Conference on Prefabrication & Modularization?

Thursday (5th June) I'll be attending the CANBIM Conference on Prefabrication & Modularization.

I'm really interested in this topic ad looking forward to this conference as I think Prefab and modularization is going to have an impact on the BIM design industry and construction. I'm already seeing construction companies prefabricating and modularizing building components such as typical bathrooms in health care facilities to prefabricating HVAC ducting.

If your in Vancouver and interested in attending I believe registration is still open.

If your already attending... and you read this blog... and I haven't met you before... (I know, it's a perfect storm right!) please introduce yourself to me. 

Sc

For additional postings and BIM information check out the BIM User Group Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OkanaganBIMUsers

No comments:

Post a Comment