Monday 2 December 2013

First Day at AU...before the official start!

Well my first day at AU and it's been so busy!

Got in around 2pm, registered, attended the Freshman Orientation as a Mentor, that was fun, met up with a couple guys from home, great to see them here, went to the Transoft open house, met some great people there, some exciting things going on there! I'm going to meet these guys (Transoft) at their head office and demo some cool stuff they're working on. Then went to Shaan Hurley's  Blogger and Social Media event and chatted with Scott Sheppard, that was great!


More tomorrow when sessions actually start!

Follow me on Twitter @BIM4ScottC and Instagram (RevitJedi) for my posts throughout the day.

Been up since 4am this morning and I'm tired!

Sc

No comments:

Post a Comment