Thursday 21 November 2013

Tag your Property Lines

New to Revit 2014 is the ability to tag your property lines. 

(Ha! I thought this was a new feature! I guess you learn something new everyday and this is one of them for me!)


A colleague here at work created this Property Line Bering and Distance Tag which allows me to easily tag the property lines with the correct bearing and distance which (if drawn correctly) should match your Civil or Survey drawing.



When creating the tag you now have Bearing and Distance categories to choose from.

This works great!
Thanks Dan!.

Download Tag Here.

Sc

4 comments:

  1. Hey mate, you have actually been able to do this for as long as I can remember :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fwiw, that isn't new to 2014, pretty sure it's been in Revit since the beginning, or at least as long as I've been using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Well... I guess you learn something new everyday!
    Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this! I have a doubt. Do you know if we can see the Property Lines on Section Plans?

    ReplyDelete